at The Broadway Gallery
- Now Open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm; Thursday extended to 6:00 pm
- Visit our Instagram or Facebook accounts for artwork to purchase
- New Classes and Workshops are being offered January through March. Sign up to start those creative juices flowing.
- 1st Thursday reception on February 2, from 5:30-7:00pm with Carlene Salazar, painting, and Dan Newman, glass and ceramic sculpture. There will be some snacks and beverages for our guest visitors.
- March featured artists will be John S Crocker and Trudy Woods
- Available for purchase are two books published by the Columbia River Reader “The Tidewater Reach” publication in paperback or bound by Robert Marshall Pyle and images by Judy VanderMaten, and “Dispatches from the Discovery Trail”, written by Michael O. Perry at the gallery.